Would you consider doing all your christmas shopping online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i always do my shopping on blavk friday best day for all the sales if you have your list shopping online is good if your sending it to someone whos far from you .
    scholtzmma

Answer by scholtzmma at 3:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I do about half of my Christmas shopping online. The crowds can be frustrating, but that's part of what the holiday spirit is about for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I already do most of my Christmas shopping online. Do you know how much easier it is to hide things from the kids if they are in boring brown boxes? You just stick it in the closet...LOL! I watch sales throughout the year, and buy things here and there, that way it's not so much of a budget-buster at Christmastime.
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 4:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Possibly....if the shipping rates were low enough and the companies were reputable.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009