does it make you mad when you look on craigslist and people are selling their WIC formula??

honestly, if they don't need it i think they should donate it, its not like they paid out of pocket for it, i mean i know people are trying to make a buck but there are people who need it too ya know, everytime i see that on craigslist i flag it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• yeah it pisses me off.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• How do you know that they got it from WIC? I had left over formula. I had bought more than I needed without realizing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah. I'd probaby give it away. Unless i paid for it, I'd give it away for free. Formula is expensive. I wouldn't buy formula from craigslist though. I'm paranoid. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• no, it pisses me off when i see people selling coupons!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• you can tell its from WIC if its the exact amount and brand they give out on the checks. no one has 8 cans of simulac alimentium left over every month
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• & besides how do you even know they got it from WIC some people need the money & maybe the formula WIC pays for their child can't drink so they are selling it for what they can use. No Big Deal!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Some people actually DO BUY formula. We bought cases of formula rather than running out and buying one at a time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• oh yea the coupons thats just ridiculous. i don't know but i see people trying to sell the samples like you get from the drs and thats stupid to me too. yea when they have a lot of 9 cans its pretty obvious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Why do you care? Are you jealous? Not everyone gets WIC genious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• here we go again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009