Celebrating a first birthday!!!

I am a frist time mom and my sons first birthday is fastly approaching(even though its not until feb but you cant be too prepared when it comes to this)!!! And im stumped on what to do!!! I have no clue about babies birthday!!! The only thing I know for sure is that because its in feb it will have to be held in doors!!! Most likely at our house!!! and I dont want to to turn out a hot ghetto mess with all these adults turning it into an adult party I have seen it happen too many times!!! My question is:What type of games should I have???What type of food and drinks should I serve???And what type of music should I play???HELP!!!

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought a plain white tshirt for each kid who was coming and a bunch of fabric paints and we (the moms and kids/babies) made tshirts. In retrospect, I would've asked each parent to bring a plain white tshirt for their kid to paint. It was super fun.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009