what do you think...

i am 135 pounds and only 4'10". i am trying to walk a lot more. i have cut and counted calories and now drinking a lot of water. my goal weight is 115. when i started this i weighed in at 170. it started coming off easily but now it has become harder and harder. do you think if i continue this i could reach my goal by thanksgiving? that was my goal date. i have been doing this for 2 years to take my time but now i am so close to finishing i could use some help and some encouragement. thanks to all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Good for you!! It sounds like you are living a healthy life. The less weight that you have to lose, the slower it will come off. Don't get discouraged, and look at old photos of yourself

Answer by rkoloms at 4:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yes it will come off, the last of the weight is always the hardest. stop eating bad carbs like bread pasta and cereal and exercise alittle extra.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It sounds like you have leveled out. It's important you change up your workouts because your muscles have a memory and they will stop being challenged. Every couple weeks do something new and that should do the trick! The thing about carbs is they are good for you, as long as you eat the right ones. Whole wheat pastas and breads are better for you. Carbs are what give you energy. If you eat a lot of them and don't exercise they turn to sugar then to fat. But if you do alot of cardio you NEED those carbs for fuel.
    lkratzmeyer

Answer by lkratzmeyer at 4:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• the last pounds are always the hardest, and A LOT of the times when people reach a plateau in their weightloss doing a whole body cleanse REALLY helps. let me know if you want more info on the cleanse.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009