is it hot and humid today in your town?

its so hot and humid where we live today its 94 degrees! its gross, the only way your comfortable is in the a/c or in the water lol

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sickgoodness yes! and we do not have ac

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It is nice and warm here when the sun is out..but cool when a cloud comes...I wish the clouds would go away.
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Omg yes!! It's 90 but heat index is 97 and the humidity is 54 so you walk outside and instantly feel like you're in a sauna! It's keeping our house so baked that even though we turned the thermostat down to 68, it never got below 74 in here, so we had to turn on the window unit (which we only use for backup). It's still 74 in here....ugh.... I seriously want a swimming pool!! We don't have any public pools where I live. :-(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yes its hot and humid here..temperture is 96 with a heat index of 99.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• san-1, where the heck do you live? I'm moving to your town!!! Lol, I forgot to add in my answer that I'm in southern KY.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• always hot here... and today it's really humid because Hurricane Felicia is heading for us!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Southern California here; it's hot and ashy. There's a huge fire up north and all the smoke is coming down my way. At first I thought we might have a summer storm, but then I realized that it doesn't rain in Ca.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• it ws so hot and humid my glasses fogged then the tornadoes but we are ok PLymoth got hit pretty bad
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes. Its Very Hot & Humid here! Plus I had A Migraine on Friday eased on Saturday & back with A vengence today! I'm Miserable! I can't tolerate the humidity at all! We don't have Central Air. Nor do our vehicles have working A/C. Stuck at home in the rural country. Melting here in WI.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Hot and dry in Colorado today, but I am a wimp so the AC is cranking!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2009