Daycarer expences worth it?

My daughter went to daycare while I went to school but now its summer and Im not going back to school this year I worked at her dayycare part time and that covered her expences exept this I want to put her in daycare again because Im going back to work even if its only a few hours a day and not all day because me and my boyfreind will have to work and we will have her as much as we can before we go to work does daycare charge hourly? or daily? Ill have two kids in september how much does it cost for one? Plus My daughter was learning sign language and went outside everyday and had freinds at her daycare learned a new color every week and her daycare had lots of events and activities and i would realy like it id=f she were still in all that but she isnt cause she in daycare... How much would it cost for a newborn and two year old for half a day??

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 4:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check to see how young your daycare can take children... some (most) are licensed for 2 yr old and up... Infant/toddler licenses are different than older childcare... most will not take a child under 6 weeks... here the child care center is about $160 week full time no hourly rate for a newborn... good luck, maybe even check for a neighbor you trust for short term care... better price... good luck
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 4:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009