have u ever gotten the cops called on u for hitting ur SO?

I did I want to know if this has happened to any1 else. What was ur situation, who called

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• for hitting no.. but pulling a knife on him YES..I was arrested :)shrugging

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yeah i was drunk and attacking him, he called the cops and they told him to "stop playing with the cat" with a wink because i had put nail scratches on him. i didn't go to jail or anything, i just went to bed.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yup I hit my SO cuz he made me really upset and I was already kinda stress cuz I didnt get any sleep with a 1 month old. So I guess someone who was around are apartment heard use and I guess called the cops and I got arrested and had to go back to court 2 months later and was going to face 12 months in jail.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• the cops would be picking up my dead body if I ever hit him so no

Answer by admckenzie at 4:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• No. We are only partly white trash. Not 100%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i have a short temper and do admit to slapping my husband 3 times, once when i was pregnant *i miscarried* and he said the baby wasnt his anyways so why should he care, once more when i was pregnant with my dd and he supported my mil when she asked if the baby was his and ive NEVER given her any reason to think that she isnt my hubbys. and the 3rd time i had been op 72 hrs straight and my dh said he was tired from work and can i please take the baby so he can get some sleep. all of which i call provoking....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My ex called them on his soon to be wife, nice and they wonder why I want her no where near my children, boggles the mind eh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009