Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda just a rant.........yea kinda

okay so today me and my brother were coming back to our house when his phyco ex girlfriend aka his baby mamma flags us down screaming " ETHAN STOP NOW OR I WILL CRASH INTO YOU!!!"so we stop outside the cop shop and so did she then the screaming came in her saying ur a terrible father and i wish u would just die so then i could get your social security money then she turns her attenchen to my brothers baby (1 year old) and starts saying here that baby your daddy dosnt love you anymore he hates you he wants you to die he dosnt care so at that point ethan had pretty much told sara to shut her ugly flap then the screaming started up again with her leaning out of her window saying HELP HELP POLICE HELP HELP GET HIM AWAY FROM ME HES GUNNA KILL ME " then low and behold after she said that she punches him in the face "my brother had his hands outside the car at all times" rawr i hate this woman

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • Tell him to get a restraining order or turn her in for punching your brother. Why didn't you do or say anything you should protect your family?!

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • Restraining order.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • cps

    Answer by staciandababy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • yeah I'd call cps and get a restraining order. She doesn't sound stable enough to care for a child. She needs help (mental health type of help)

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • EDP call cps and get a restraining order


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • I would have knocked her out half way through her rant. Enouh is enough. Then I would have called the cops on her. CPS would then be involved as well as a restraining order~

    At the same time, I don't know the whole story.

    Answer by Jennb82 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • I'd have ran in and got a cop. He should file reports on her and call CPS. I called on someone who had put of control aggression like that and they are working with her and her child.

    Answer by Seven07 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.