When is the last time you Cried?

When is the last time you cried? Did it help? Do you need A Good Cry? To get something out? I cried today. Doubt it helped. Too many Migraines. Stress, low iron, Bad Heat & Humidity, Break downs, Problems Etc.. What about You?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 4:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i cant remember the last time i cried but i know i am going to cry pretty soon if i cryingdon't get all the money to buy my kids uniforms:

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• today when my husband farted and it smelt really bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 2 nites ago... was taken via ambulance from what the dr's think was a cluster migraine. it was scary leaving my kids in the middle of the nite... and the pain was a 10+. I thought I was dying... and wasn't getting to say goodbye. Cried until I was sedated .... woke up in CT scan high as a kite. I cry a lot, though. Crazy emotional. It's rare 4 me to have a real good reason, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Last night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Two days ao but my hormones are going crazy with this pregnancy...the simpliest commercials make me cry. So I just decided to cut out tv for a while!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I cried at church when I found out my pastor's SIL is dying . On July 18th, my husband's aunt passed away from cancer. On July 23rd, I went to my son's VBS. My preacher saw me and said to me, 'You OK?" I said, "No." He let me talk to him about all the crap going on here in my life. So, when I learned today about my pastor's SIL illness, I made sure I returned the compassion he showed to me.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• didnt really but had teary eyes in church this morning. We had a good service but thats not the reason. I had a terrible migraine and it hurt so bad and I was sick to my stomach. I took 2 excedrine migrains about 11:00 and its 4:00 now and still have it.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 5:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• heavenlypeace...have you tried Frova...I too am a migraine sufferer...ask your doctor about it..hope you feel better soon
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I also cried at church today. The service was amazing and I finally made the decision to give my life to God and get baptized the last sunday in August!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 5:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Two nights ago when DH and I had sex ... it was the first time since I miscarried in July and we're actively TTC. I am scared about getting pregnant and losing the baby again.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009