Husband and Porn

I literally * mean, a couple of min ago * checked my husbands email and myspace because iv been a little concerned because every time i walk over, he always closes the page and plays it off. and i found ANOTHER porn site *anime* newsletter. i wouldnt be mad if he just wouldnt lie to me about it. and its SO not the first time. what do you think i should do? *im 18 and he's 20, so i know the hormones are high*

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 4:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I am 18 as well and my SO is 20 also and i found porn on his computer only one time and I was so mad cause obviously he'd rather look at that than me ya know.. but at the time we didn't live together so i wasn't always around for his "needs".. but it was still wrong. I asked him about it and he said sorry and since then he knows if he EVER looked at it again i'd kill him lol so just tell him it makes you feel like crap... and if he doesn't understand just ask him how he would feel if you looked a bunch of hot naked guys.. then he should get it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Anime porn is crazy!

Why don't you just ask him about it?
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 5:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• How is he lying to you about it? He's just minimizing the screen.
    Maybe if you openly talked to him about it, he wouldn't feel the need to dodge that particular subject with you. I think you should just let it go.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It's a gateway "drug" to marriage drama. Pull the plug on it.... you're the only human being he should ever seek out to see naked. Vows r vows
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Watch it with him
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i agree with hibbingmom.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• when i type that in it shows up a cartoon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Just tell him how him watching porn makes you feel. MY boyfriend and I use to fight about this all the time. He would try to hide his pron, but i always found it. I told him that looking at other women naked is just plain wrong. I think of it as a from of cheating. The only women a man should see naked is the one your with. Pron is not allowed in my house. Maybe you could try the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I never understood anime as porn. It's just cartoon renditions of sex. how can that be a turn on?...then again I'm a female and don't understand a lot of the crazy stuff that turns men on. BREATHING turns them on! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 5:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Tell him how you feel. Anime porn is disgusting and often features rape, incest and other disgusting things.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009