I'm interested in starting my own fundraiser business or work for a fundraiser company. What is the first step in this process?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Please explain more. Are you looking for a company that provides fundraisers or for the company that does the fundraisers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah I work an at home business and we offer fundraising with a 40% donation. I think I'm confused as well as to what exactly you are looking for. Thanks!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Shouldn't you get some professional advice on this rather than come on some mom's social site to get info?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have a company that does fundraisers and also has school programs and other ways to get involved in the community.

You can view my website through them at myubam.com/c3045 or check out my latest review at tarasextraincome.blogspot.com I'm very happy with them.

You can do fundraisers and school programs that they still get 100% worth of books that sponsors purchase for the kids and school and because they're full price you still get commission. (A lot) They average about $10 a book. And there are also other options where they can recieve actual money and you can also work with libraries. The business is going great. Not too many people are doing it right now, people love providing the gift of literacy, and I enjoy it more than I did the food and makeup companies because it is such a great business and there are soo many different things you can do with it.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009