belly is still hard!

I noticed friday night when i went to bed that my belly was hard as a rock, which made it really hard to get comfortable to sleep. I also have a cold (in august! not fair...). All day yesterday belly was still rock hard, nothing helped. Food, liquids, walking, resting. NOTHING! So i wake up this morning and guess what, it is still hard! And the baby is hanging out on the front wall of my uterus, making sitting very awkward. Hot bath didn't even help. Any suggestions before i go completely nuts?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Like a contacation hard, that would be really odd to me, I would call the doc. Or is it your little on in the very front of you, in that case, get the coldest drink you can find and drink it. That should move your little one somewhere else. Good luck I hope it gets better soon.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• op- this is my first baby, so no idea what a contraction feels like but it is hard all over. harder where baby is hanging out. and i drink ice water ALL day. and nothing. even when LO moves off that one spot, she just goes right back! and i can't call me doc until tomorrow, i would have to go to the immediate care or ER. which i would do, but it soesn't hurt...i'm just uncomfortable
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You can always call the labor and delivery department of the hospital. The nurses there can give you good advice and if you need to go in, they can tell you to.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 8:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009