Share a white trash moment/quality about yourself

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have to turn the cold water on in the bathroom sink for the shower to not make loud noises in the pipes in the downstairs guest bathroom.
    My husband shoots the squirrels and woodpeckers that peck and chew at our house with his paintball gun.

I just LOVE the vacation on the front lawn idea!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• When we finally left apartments and moved into a (rented, though!) house in a pretty nice neighbor hood this year I *immediately* stuck several pink flamingo's into the front yard. It was #1 priority even before unpacking toilet paper
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• ^^ I love me some plastic pink flamingoes...

oh and you have to turn on the sink to flush our toilet....that could be more ghetto than white trash...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My friend and I couldn't afford a tropical vacation so we parked our butts out in my front yard with an inflatable pool, two tiki torches, camp chairs, and made Martini's from $2 (Target brand) Martini mix to put in our plastic cups.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2009