I'm really not sure what to do.

I have five children under the age of seven and until recently was married. I've been married for 8 years now but recently my husband left me. After this I had one night where I left my children with a babysitter and went out and unfortunately I got pregnant. I know this was irresponsible, but I was just trying to blot everything out and this is the only other person I have slept with other than my husband/ex soon. The thing is we're real tight on money and I don't know what I'm going to do. With five kids as it is and my husband nowhere to be found now he's run off I'm pretty desperate. But I don't believe in abortion. And I'm just stuck. Advice please. Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the department of human services will help you, and there are lots of other places that will help you too. good luck.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• how pregnant are you? six kids is a LOT for a single mom, is the guy you slept with going to move in?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Have you thought of assistance? Foodstamps, WIC, etc. Some people who qualify get help with utilities as well and maybe rent. I would look into that first. There is alot of help out there for you. Contact your state dept of family services to find out more info on assistance. Have you thought about adoption?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 6 weeks pregnant. And no, he wouldn't.
    Anonymous

• yes I've though aboutu adoption and am giving it some serious consideration!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• well if you don't believe in abortion then you've got 9 months to figure it out chicky, good luck. does your husband know? is there any chance it could be his?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• does the guy you slept with look like your husband at all?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• No, no chance it's my husbands. No I can't get ahold of my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• what a shitty situation. i'm sorry for you dear.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Thanks for your support staciandababy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009