Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I file for temporary custody for the kids?

Me and my husband are getting a divorce. I don't feel that the children are not safe going with him and want to file for temporary custody of the kids until the divorce and custody agreement. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm in Ohio.


Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Call legal aid tomorrow, they will give you good advice.l

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • Call a lawyer and ask. They'd know all the proper procedures so you wont miss anything.

    Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

  • call cps and ask them. You can call and not give your name.

    Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009