ugh i just need to vent! do people just not care about babies?!?!

ok so im a waitress..and as a waitress u see some crazy things. but ive been ttc for 4 months n some things are reallyyyy pissing me off lately. last night a couple came into the smoking section...sat their newborn baby in a carrier on the table and prob smoked like 12 cigarettes,,,like are u fucking kidding me ??!?!? poor baby n their little lungs..they cant even talk yet ..esp not decide whether they want to smoke or have smoke blown right in their face for 45 minutes. then a girl i work with was talking about how she had an abortion at 19 cuz she couldnt take care of it..like i was trying to be open minded but i want a baby sooo badly. i was thinking in my head like..wow must be nice to be so easy to get pregnant..oh n then just kill it it bc its easier..like ugh i could just scream!! i wanted to be like give me ur baby if u dont want it!! sorry just need to vent. feel free to write ur opinions :D

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• lol, calm down. babies definitely shouldn't be allowed in the smoking section that's for damned sure. and tons of teens have had abortions, the waiting room at planned parenthood is always packed for them.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• makes sense

I hate it when people who are trying to conceive come on here every other day and ask if we think they are pregnant.. Its like wait until the damn period is missed and take a fucking test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Children should not be allowed in the smoking section. I can't say that I feel your pain but you have to see that it's not always great to be on the other side either. I'm sure it's not so great when women get pregnant easily but lose their baby shortly after or women that get pregnant even on birth control.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i totally agree with you. this world is messed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i agreee. they shouldnt even have smoking sections in restaurants, let alone have children in there! sheesh!

keep trying for that baby, one day it will come!!! GL!
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I completly agree, I've been so extra cafeful throughout my pregnancy with smoking. I'm not a smoker and if I even have someone smoking into an entry I'm going into I hold my breath. My husband and I both do not smoke, and I think it's really sad that the baby would be subjected to that at all. I'm aganist smoking 100% around the baby.
    As far as a young women getting an abortion, I know it's not easy to hear, but just know when it happens for you it will be extra special, just like it is for me.
    I didn't think it would happen, and it did and I'm so thankful everyday and I know you will be too.
    good luck to you~! Baby dust sent your way~
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009