how close is labor?

I am due in 11 days, Aug 20th. I been having irregular contractions for 5 days now. I been discharging white creamy stuff. I been antsy on getting stuff done. Everytime I get up and move around I contract and even walk up and down the stairs too. My parents say I am carrying really low and I feel pressure when I contract and walk around. I am having a girl so I dont know if she is going to come early or come on her due date. Any ladies have any suggestions???

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 5:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Sounds like you are loosing your mucus plus. it could be anywhere from Any day to a month. I lost my mucus plus about 4 days before i had my son. The DR told me that it could be anywhere form 1 week to a month. SORRY!!!! I would walk and KEEP WALKING!!! The more you walk the easier labor can be. Just walk:):) GOOD LUCK!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• ditto rocamom...I felt like that for over a month.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009