Normal???

Hi. I am 18 weeks pregnant and everyday have sharp pains. Mostly on the sides but sometimes really low and feels like a shooting pain up my crotch (tmi....i know). I have a 14 year old daughter and never felt any of this with her. My Dr. said it's normal....i have asked him the last two appts. but something just feels wrong?? All the things i read about ligament pain seems to say it only lasts a second and goes away with rest. I can be resting and get a pain. Worried.........

jamey720

Asked by jamey720 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it happened to me around that time, it went away. it was like a knife in my vag sometimes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i remember that feeling, it hurts! i had it with my 2nd child, but not my first!
    Brookey

Answer by Brookey at 5:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• this is my first and i had the same thing around that time, my doc said ligament pain too. it would stick around for a bit. and the worst was sneezing! talk about ouch!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009