Could I have miscarried?

For the past few days I have been bleeding on and off, sometimes heavy, sometimes not, but nothing even relatively close to a period. I had really bad cramps and pain in my lower back all of yesterday that has followed into today, and I just passed a black and red ball like thing no bigger than a lady bug. It wasn't blood, you could just tell by the look of it. How could I tell? If I was pregnant, I hadn't even known so. I haven't had unprotected sex, but I got pregnant last time using condoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• many women get pregnant and miscarry and dont even know about it. we cant say what it was for sure. It could have been a blood clot or something else. But your really not going to know unless you go to your doc asap and get some blood work done
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Sure sounds like you could've miscarried.
    You could always try taking a HPT once the blood clears - blood will mess with an HPT - and if it comes up positive, you were probably pregnant..or are. I just had a brain fart, but the pregnancy hormones wouldn't leave your body for a week or so - after miscarriage.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• go to your Dr. and get blood work done...it takes quite awhile for all of the HCG hormone to leave your body...my sister just had a miscarriage, and it's been 3wks and the HCG is still present, so go see your Dr otherwise you won't know for sure.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009