What are some yummy low calorie drinks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• tea!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my fave is the sobe lifewater 0 calories. if your asking about alcoholic drinks id say vokda splashed with cranberry juice its yummy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Crystal light has some good drinks. The sobe lifewater is good. Propel water and tea, sugar free kool-aid, and I am sure there are many out there I am forgetting.
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 5:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Water with a big hunk of lemon

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I like a few of the crystal light drinks things that you add to bottled water.

When Water gets just pure OLD and you are sick and tired of drinking it but frankly, there's nothing else you CAN drink, I grab one of those little flavor sticks add it to my water and it helps

They come in many different flavors. Most are calorie free, some just have 10 calories. It's a great option.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 6:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Take sprite zero or diet 7up and pour it over a splash of cranberry, grape or any of that ocean spray stuff and it is a yummy treat and if you want you can a dd a splash of vodka to anything like that and really low carbs.....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• dannon flavored water
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Water, unsweetened tea. Propel has some good flavored waters that have no sugar or artifical sweetners. I stay away from Crystal Lite or anything that has artificial sweetner, it is worse for you than sugar. If you don't like plain water add slices of lemon, lime, oranges or cucumbers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• COKE ZERO W/ CHERRY! YUM! YUM!
    connorsmom2009

Answer by connorsmom2009 at 5:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009