Will this help or make things worse?

I always call him when I havent heard from him and I was wondering if I should not call and see what happens.

He wont call me anyways and usually ignores my calls or emails when I do try, especially on his days off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Play hard to get see where you get from that. My dh doesn't call me either and I wouldn't dream of calling him at work he's at work that's what he is supposed to be doing not talking on the phone etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My boyfriend just stay home and drinks all day...plays on facebook and doesnt contact me but I usually contact him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wouldnt call him and see if he cares about calling you after not hearing from you in a while.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think I would not call and try to forget about him... He doesn't care. Don't waste your time. Sorry to be harsh. Go for someone who will contribute to your well being, not ignore your calls.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• lol, omg did you read the book or see the movie He's Just Not Into You?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes...I am so Gigi. IT SUCKS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009