is there is song that u cannot listen to, due to past issue of some type?

I was raped to a rod stewart song... cannot listen to anything of his without becoming ILL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• "The Reason", by Hoobastank.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I know it sounds silly, but Yeah by Usher and Lil Jon...
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 6:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i use to love pink floyd, but one of the 4 guys that raped me loved them too, so i cant listen to them anymore.

or freebird bc the same guy use to play it on his guitar. .
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• this isnt what your asking but its of the same relevance..i have a great smelling perfume that i LOVED and can no longer wear because i had it on when i cheated on my husband,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Over and Over- the duet with Nelly and Tim McGraw, it reminds me of my ex-boyfriend, it was kind of like a "premonition" song lol, of what the ending was going to be.

And like Anon said, I can't wear Amber Romance by Victoria Secret, I always wore it when I had sex with this guy who had a girlfriend he'd been with for 5 years at the time. It always makes me feel guilty now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• ~wonderful tonight by eric clapton because of an ex singing it to me
    ~everything I do (i do for you) by bryan adams it's too sad, ex played it all the time...
    ~unchained melody by??? wedding song...
    ~ tears in heaven by eric clapton, it was playing the minute my father passed... too many bad memories
    babygirlsierra

Answer by babygirlsierra at 7:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Let it burn by usher- hubby & me had just seperated & At the time said it all. Over & over by nelly- hubby sent it to me cuz i was seeing sum1 else during afore mentioned seperation.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I cannot stand to hear that song "Georgia Keeps Pulling on My Ring" by Conway Twitty, because my evil step-mom's name was Georgia, and her and dad wore that song out when they first got together. My step-mom died 3 months ago, and her daughter (my dad's step-daughter) put dad in a mental home and put a ban on me going in and seeing him. because of some stupid reason she is mad at me about. Don't even have anything to do with seeing dad, but my evil step-sister is carrying on her mom's evil ways, and pushing me away from dad, and now i hate that song even more than ever. It came on the radio one day, and i changed the station.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 8:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009