Pain?

I've been having pain in my lower back for a week now. Also,very tired the same time. I had my cycle on the 30 or 31st of july I had a moderate flow for 3 days and then spots for one day and then that was it. After the back still hurting and very tired feeling nausea set in. I haven't been feeling myself lately either. On friday I had a friend ask me out the blue are u pregnant I said no and why she said I look like it I had a glow. And not only 20 to 30 mins. later my aunt ask me the same thing and said I had that glow and looked different I told her I had my cycle and she said so get checked. HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go get tested you very well may be. and not to mention...im going thru the same thing!! but i tested and was negative =/ idk why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Also, I had my cycle on the 4th of july 5 to 6 days as usual and then again at the end of july 30,31 and 1st of aug. and it stopped is that normal or unusual or what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009