Egg Donations?

Has anyone ever done this or applied for it? The site says you have to shoot yourself up with injections at home for 12 days then undergo surgery to take the eggs out, but it also says it pays up to 5000...

Anyone considered this?

I can't do it now i'm sure because i'm pregnant but i might want to sign up or get on the list, i'm sure its long.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've done it twice. Yes you have to give yourself injections a few times a day for a couple weeks and then they use something like a ling needle to harvest them. you are knocked out for that. It only takes about 15 minutes or so for them to harvest the eggs. I recieved $3000 both times. you can PM me if you have questions.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• EVERYTHING I READ ABOUT THIS WAS BAD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Theres more than just injecting yourself...you can not be a pound overweight, you have to pass a physical and mental exam, you have to be willing to travel if you don't live near a clinic...

I considered it for a minute, but it seems more of a hassle then what its worth.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have considered this and even filled out an application, however I had heard you can't be overweight at all and at the time I was, so I never sent it in. I would still consider it if I didn't have so many feminine issues of my own at this point.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 7:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009