What does it feel like to have a miscarriage? Not a troll I really don't know what happened.

I think I may have miscarried. I had one severe cramp and started bleeding ten minutes later. The blood was pouring out. I've never had a miscarriage. Please help, advice would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had one and the cramps are VERY intense! Blood was POURING out BAD! I did know I was pregnant first and found out I had a miscarriage before I stared bleeding during an ultrasound. You may want to go to the obgyn and get checked out. They might want to do a DNC. It's your choice to do one or not but when I asked the doctor what he suggested he said the DNC would be best. You would possibly have less painful cramps(I didn't)and less bleeding for a shorter time. They'll give you some pain pills if that's the case, too.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had REALLY bad cramping (crippling to the point where it was tough to walk, and bled a lot...I bled for most of the day, but it was a constant flow (soaking through SUPERS in 30mins or less)....
    if you have had a + hpt, and are now bleeding that much, it's probably possible you are miscarring. maybe see your Dr.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Thanks so much. My husband said it may just be pregnancy bleeding, his ex had it while she was pregnant with his son. He wants to wait until tomorrow and if i am still bleeding and cramping feeling sick (threw up this morning as well) then we will go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009