The Shar Pei Puppy is p-roof p-roof that we evolved.

http://www.animaroo.com/dog-breeds/chinese-shar-pei.html

The shar pei puppy evolved and that is why it has too much skin. It used to have a much bigger skeleton. But the body evolved, while the skin didn't.

Thousands of years ago, it could have been the size of a baby elephant. If you skin an adult dog and stuff it with stuffing it will be much bigger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL! I'm now picturing a skinned, stretched, and taxidermied shar-pei the size of a pony! LOL! I know you're kidding, but I think they were just selectively bred for wrinkly skin. Poor dogs.. my friend had one and it used to get chafed between the 'rolls.' She had to sprinkle corn starch in there to keep him from getting rashes.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• We have tailbones and molars; they have skin.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes, they actually share a common ancestor with the elephant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• p-roof, p-roof, p-roof is on fire?

what's with the dashes?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I always thought they were proof God has a sense of humor. If evolution were true wouldn't they have lost the excess by now?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• They probably didn't evolve that way, for the record. And I know you had my response removed, thanks =]

They were most likely bred that way. Someone liked their wrinkly appearance. I think they're cute.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I'm not going to say anything nasty to you, but if you want to continue acting like a child, by all means do so.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I didn't have your response removed. It made me laugh! I am not picking on you; I am just being a dork.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Okay, I'm sorry for accusing you of it then. I just overreacted I guess. I take things a little too personally sometimes.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Gross looking IMO. Why can't everthing evolve into something cute?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• LOL! That is too funny!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009