Why are some cafe mom users so angry?

I have noticed that several replies to questions are mean-spirited or trying to sway the question asker to the responders point of view. example I gave my child a time out and the responder would reply they don't believe in it how could you do that? I guess the other thing that bothers me is when someone is being crummy and they remain anonymous, I would think at least have the guts to stand behind your statement. What do all of you think?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 6:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You need a better answer than hormones, hot flashes, menopause, cramps and PMS? =D
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You need to learn to laugh at the anons...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• because there are miserable

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'd have to completely agree! It's okay to give your opinion but every parent has different ways they choose to raise their children. I could ubderstnd if you came on saying you were beating your child or something to that extreme but come on now ladies. I suppose some women are just unhappy with themselves and their own lives that they feel the need to be a bitch to everyone! YET, they apparently just don't have the balls to state who they are because they can't take the bitch being thrown back at them.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes the anonymous answers are sometimes very rude. But it clearly states next to the anon. answer box that if you are going to answer anonymously, that your answer must be nice, honest and respectful. Do not forget about that "report this answer" button. If you feel an answer you receive is not nice or disrespectful, feel free to use this and just state that the you felt the answer did not follow CM's set guidelines for anon. answers. I have done this many times and they have always removed the answer within 10 minutes or so.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• BTW even if a person answeres anon, cafemom knows who that anon is...they will give warnings or ban a member becuase of answers even when written anon
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• some are here for drama...and some actually do not punish their kids...be happy that that kid isnt yours because he is probably a brat lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 8:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Angry people are everywhere dear. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009