miscarriage question.........

hi on a wenesday i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. saturday i started bleeding, my harmone level was 1667. monday they claimed i was only 5 weeks and my harmone level was 700. by thursday my harmone level was 35. i'm wondering how long does it take to get pregant again after my miscarriage. And will i be considered a high risk if i do get pregnant again.

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I had a miscarriage my doctor wanted to put me on birth control immediately. He didn't real say how long it could take to concieve again but he made it seem like it wouldn't take long at all! He DID say if I got pregnant too soon after the micarrieage I would have a higher risk of having one again. Try and give your body some time to get back to normal first then give it a try again.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have had 2 miscarriages and 2 D&C's to stop the bleeding. I became preg. about 3 to 5 months after each MC. They were after my first child and after my 2nd child. I was not considered high risk after my miscarriages. My ob advised me she would have liked me to have at least 2 periods before getting preg. again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• you can get pregnant soon after a miscarriage it just depend on the body and you no every women is diffrent
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2009