what do you think??

my job sucks plain and simple. It took me 5 years to get up to 10.65 an hour. The new people starts out at 7.50 I think. Well now starting this week all the new people and the ones thats not making 10.00 an hour will start making it, but what about the people that has worked their ass off for years? Yeah, we dont even get a penny raise. They say its so they might keep people from starting and then quitting in a week. I agree they need to make more money but us other people hasnt had a raise in 2 years while gas and food and everything else is going up more and more. They say because they have no money so how are they paying everyone this much now? It sucks!! I think we deserve something besides a write up if we come back from break. What do you think, am I right or wrong?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 7:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I agree with you. That really stinks. Have you ever thought about working from home. That might be better for you. I recently started working from and I'm very happy I did. I work with a great team of Moms. I would love to tell more about it if you'd like.

Best Wishes!

www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It sounds like it is time for a stealth job search...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009