Do You Vu?

In other words, have you tried the new French skin care line? I sampled it a few weeks ago at a women's networking meeting, and I was really impressed with the quality of the product. If you have tried Votre Vu please let me know what you think.

BlingDiva

Asked by BlingDiva at 7:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried them and even thought about switching over to them from my current business, but decided I love my current products better. They are good, however my skin did not feel as good as my current products.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have tried your products, and they are pretty good. I was with another company for about 5 years. I like that Votre Vu has no inventory, no deliveries, the team approach to building your business, and the awesome compensation plan!! There are a lot of good cosmetics companies out there, we just have to find the right fit. Good luck with your business.
    BlingDiva

Answer by BlingDiva at 9:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2009