miscarriage question.........trying to get pregnant again

i just had a miscarriage and my harmone level is back to normalis it possible to get pregnant without havinng a period after a miscarriage

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm not sure, however i do know after both my m/c's the doctors suggested waiting at least 3 months before trying again, in order to give you some time to heal physically (your body was pregnant so was starting to make adjustments to that, now has to make sudden adjustments to not being pregnant than to turn around and be preg again may be too stressful), and for some emotional healing as well.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes, it is possible. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy at 6w. I never had another period, just the bleeding from the m/c and then got pregnant.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My doctor told me that to be safe I should wait for 3 normal periods. It actually took me almost a year after the miscarriage to get pregnant again. I supose everyone is different though. Good Luck. I know its hard.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009