exploring

I am even a bit embarrased to ask this..but what do you do when you find out that your child and another child having been exploring each others body parts? How do you approach this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• when i was little i did this and so did my younger brother,u have to tell then that its bad and sit them in time out or whatever way u punish them.talk to em no matter what age.its a natural thing that happens
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I just talk to my daughter about privacy and make sure she knows what's inappropriate and with who. I haven't had any real problems with it.
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 9:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My son did that, and I told him that no one, not his age, not older, younger, etc are allowed to see his privates, because they are PRIVATE. I also told him that if anyone does, not to show them and come tell me right away, even if they threaten to hurt him, me or anyone else.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009