Do you guys get dressed???

I work from home and I never go anywhere, so I never get dressed, I wear pjs I go grocery shopping on mondays, so sometimes I get dressed, I usually go in my pjs. I Drop my kids off at school in my pjs, I don't go in I drop them off in front. I go to the convience store in my pjs. Do you other mothers get dressed or do you wear pjs all day.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 7:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if I leave the house I get dressed but otherwise, no.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Sometimes. I like to get dressed sometimes lol, it make me feel better about myself, but hell no, if I'm just sitting at home all day, I stay in my pjs, don't brush my hair, and sometimes don't brush my teeth til I go to bed. That's only on Sundays though lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i usually put on like yoga style pants and a tank top. if i'm going somewhere and will be out for more than an hour i'll put on jeans or shorts, but just to run to grab milk or something, i'll stay in that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I always got dressed when I was a SAHM. Now that I work, I get dressed. I don't feel comfortable in my pj's all day, just as I prefer to get into a bed that has been made. So I dress and make the bed every day, then I feel comfortable.

Answer by Bmat at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I always get dressed, that's the first thing in the morning! I even put make-up on! I started that one day - it automatically lifts my mood when I pass the mirror and look all pretty! I also don't have old clothes to wear at home!
    I feel like if I am already a stay-at-home-mom and I am at home all day at least I wanna feel good!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• When I see someone walking around in the store wearing PJ's, all I can think is how lazy they are. There is no excuse to do this. What if we started walking in stores in our night gowns and bathrobes?

Sorry, but it is laziness.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm a SAHM too. I always get dressed, do my hair & make-up. I don't want hubby to come home & see me the same way he left me. Plus it makes me feel better about myself when I get ready since I haven't lost my last 10 lbs. That's just me though.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I only get dressed if I'm going somewhere. I dont like to be uncomfortable. I'm not trying to impress anyone.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I sometimes stay in my jammies, but I still brush my hair and my teeth... I do put a bra on...
    I get up and put on my jammies =-)....
    But most wouldn't know they're my jammies... Right now I'm in a pair of cotton capris and a bigger t-shirt, but not a bag... These are my "jammies"...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 8:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm a SAHM too, and when at home I walk around in sweatpants and an old t-shirt, but I wouldn't be caught dead that way outside of the house! I have to agree with Kscmbz, it comes across as lazy to me too.
    Snugglebugmom

Answer by Snugglebugmom at 8:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009