For those who sell or have sold avon or mark, I actually have 2 questions. one is is there still a mark party pack with cas available for reps? Two is is there any way to get the so called discontinued fragrances such as hollywood pink, garden blu etc? I like the new scents don't get me wrong but why did they have to get rid of the first mark scents?

avon, mark, reps, discontinued

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you sign up to be a Mark Rep you can still order the party pack once you are signed up. On the fragrances on occasion you can still get them through the clearance section of our websites or in the Outlet brochures. Especially with Mark they switch things up a lot to keep their brochures interesting. A lot of the time they will bring fragrances from the past back around by season. We never really know ahead of time if they will or not. Hope that is helpful! Keep an eye in my clearance section at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany if you see anything you'd like for free shipping with no minimum purchase! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009