Has anyone participated in a threesome?

My husband is very interested in having a threesome with me and another man. He knows this is a fantasy of mine. I am just wondering how it changed your relationship, if it did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I never had one and wouldn't go through with it even if my husband was in to it. I think it would change your relationship.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had a foursome when I was with my ex. It was really awkward afterward. He told me he was really jealous and it almost felt like I cheated on him. I really want to have a threesome with my husband but it's hard to find someone.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• As long as you have good communication and understand the rules I think it can spice the relationship up.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have and honestly it made me feel like a whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have. Its been fun... Foursomes are fun too... Husband is super into it. Dont really have the time to find anyone or do it anymore though... Make sure everyone's on the same page, and be honest about your expectations, and it should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• no i wouldn't do that my aunts, exhusband asked her that and he ended up with different sexual desries completely.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• A man who is willing to have sex with his wife and another man sounds like he's probably gay to me.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I've never heard anything good about them. I can see a foursome working. SO wants a threesome now but with another woman. I keep telling him "sure thing" and go on with my life. I'm not finding another woman for us. He'll just have to keep fantasizing on that one.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I did at my husband's request then spent years hearing him call me a whore for doing it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• marriage/relationship is between a husband and a wife, thats it. What if the person you choose has some horrible incurable disease. why would u even risk that. Life is too precious. What if you or your husband go too far and you break up. Its not worth it to risk it all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009