is it really true whn your all hips it's a girl,and all in the belly it's a boy

jayjays_wife

Asked by jayjays_wife at 8:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was for me. I had two boys and was all belly both times. I don't know. I've also known women who were having girls that their faces got fat too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I don't think it's true... I was all belly and had a girl... And my face was not fat at all - just my water feet were huge... lol
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope. It's an old wive's tale. There is no truth to it whatsoever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope! I didn't show until the very end and I have always had big hips! lol I also lost a lot of weight especially around my face and arms and I had a boy and all the weight went to the hips and butt! lol! still there too!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• that wasn't true for me, my last baby everyone said your finally having a girl, well no it was a boy. the onr thing the doctor told me was, you will never have a kid bigger than your shoe size. that was the truth.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I belive it!I have 2 boys and I was ALL belly!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 8:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i believe that you won't have a kid bigger than ur shoe size both of my kids were 7lbs and i wear a size 7 shoe.... but with my first boy i was all hips and with my second i was all belly i didn't even have to wear a bigger size pant.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I believed it until my 3rd daughter. My grandmother kept insisting she was a boy the whole time I was pregnant because I was all belly, but she came out as a girl.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope. I had a boy and a girl and carried them exactly the same, all belly right in the front.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 8:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i carried very low with both my boys, but i dont think that matters. all women are different
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009