How early is too early?

I am 23 a mother of 2. I recently started trying to have a third baby. We bought conviece test and everything planned it all out. If I am pregnant then my due date is april 22, 2010. Which makes me 3 weeks pregnant. If I tested would it be to early? I have some systpoms already. I have the breasts tenderness the mild cramping, the food cravings and mood swings. Please help me!

amberskids85

Asked by amberskids85 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go test.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Oh. In answer to youyr question....earlier than ten days past ovulation is too early. You're WELL past that.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• hello I have tested and they have came out negetive but I am not that far along. I am exctally ten days past my ovatlion time. I ovatiled on the 30 of july. and if I am pregnant my due date is 4/22/10.
    amberskids85

Answer by amberskids85 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'll say wait to 4 weeks to test cause it should be positive by then good luck!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 9:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Thank you all. And thank you Proud mum mum. I looked it up on the internet and i also read the box after I took the test. Lol. It says no earlier than 5 days before your missed period. So being my period is due on sunday the 16th. I figure that if I test on thursday morning ( my first urnine) maybe just maybe it will be? Being that it will be 3 days before my period. Un sure but will kept all posted.
    amberskids85

Answer by amberskids85 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009