Do you like True Blood?

I'm a true fangbanger, baby! Hahahahahaha.

So, the real question is...Bill or Eric? I've read the books, and I most certainly choose Eric.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• i love trueblood!!! i havent read all of the books yet but im getting there! But i absolutely love the show!
    i personally think Bill is a sweetheart!!!
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Apparently Anna Pacquin thinks Bill's cuter. :) Congrats to them, right?

For me, if I were living in the book version, Eric in a heartbeat. Jury's still out for me on the TV version. Mostly because I keep seeing the guy who plays him saying REALLY stupid things on TMZ. Bill's obnoxious in the books, but so much better on the tv version.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I've never read the books (YET! but I plan on starting soon) but even on the TV show Eric is so sexy. Lol, I'd choose him. Bill is cute and sweet and stuff but Eric is, like, bossy and badass. Who doesn't love a bad boy?!?
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I started watching True Blood when we moved out here because we did not get cable connected..Addicting is all I can say. I was able to catch the first episode of the second season online and--ugh. I also like the TV Bill better than the book version. I only finished the second book last night.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009