Did you get PREGNANT having a SPOT period?

My periods have been irregular for two months and then yesterday I had just a spot of blood on my toilet paper and that's it no bleeding afterwards.I've read stories of women being pregnant because of it. Or it could be part of my irregular cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes both mine i spotted for 2 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Are you stressed? I still had a period with my last one until 5 months. so i think every one id different.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I want to know if you had sex like 2 weeks ago and then you got a spotting and then you took a pregnancy test and it said you were pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my last pregnancy this happened. i bled for a couple hours and that was it. spots of blood are normal for implantation bleeding. your most likely pregnant. congrats!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• take a test and if it says yes go to ur obgyn so he can guess how far along u are and if not then maybe u should talk with ur doctor anyway
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Oh my god! I don't want to be pregnant again,once is enough for me! Well I have had irregular periods and the first one was earier than normal=28 day cycle and then the next was earlier than that and now I have a spot but I don't know if that's part of my irregular cycle or something else.They say the pregnancy spot is light pink,mine was a darkish red.They say you pee alot,your breasts are tender and nipples are darker and other things I don't have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009