Is ur guy THAT guy?

We all want a sweet/romantic guy. Is ur man that kind of guy? What is the sweetest thing he has done? On my bday mine made a path with rose petals 2 the bathroom lit with candles & petals in the water 4 a luxury soak. KID FREE!

ChaoticSoul

Asked by ChaoticSoul at 8:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eh, not really. But he's not a manly man by any means. We just go with the flow, really. He's romantic in a different way, I'm his only girlfriend so he's never had practice with candles and rose petals and stuff. We think that's a little cheesy to be honest, lol. But hey, whatever floats your boat!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wish he would be romantic!! The most romantic thing he has ever done was sending me 50 red roses for valentines day while he was deployed in Iraq!
    But that's it...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Awww * ChaoticSoul that was so sweet.... Mine Each week end makes me Breakfast in bed (eggs, toast, bacon) and lets me eat while he watches and gives the kids a bath. Then takes the kids out for the day( Saturday) and then takes me out to a romantic dinner some where while grandma watches the kids.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My husband isn't extremly romantic but there is certain small things that I find really romantic. He'll grab me and we'll slow dance in the living room. He loves to cuddle (which I find very romantic). He suprises me with plants (I hate flowers). He'll clean without me having to say anything (thats probably the most romantic)
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• oh he has done so many sweet things i cant keep track,the one i never forget is when we were still in high school he gave me a letter and told me to read it when i got back on campus (child develpment class:we would go to elementary schools and help kids read ect...) well i read it when i got back and was still on the bus waiting for the bell to ring and it said happy vatentines day and then it said to look at the school board (the announcement one infront of the school:you know the huge one everyone has?) and it had our names and it said he loved me.i almost died he does cute stuff all the time,but that one i just cant forget.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My fiancee is very romantic. He once came into where I work with flowers just for sweetest day!! All my co workers were jealous!! lol. He is sooo sweet!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It might have been cheesy but thoughtfully so! He is spontaneously romantic 4 the most part. But that was thought out!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I consider mine to be....We've never really had the chance to be like that with each other though. I'm not a rose petals and candle lit bath type girl. I would much rather him plan a picnic in the middle of nowwhere for me...
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope, romance stopped once the baby came. But b4 baby, he bought me jewelry for no reason, it was a nice romantic gesture, but im not really a jewerly type person.
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Mine has his moments.  He still carries the piece of paper that I wrote my address and phone number on when we first met, in his wallet, and that was 23 years ago.  On our 10th anniversary he gave me a diamond eternityring and an exact replica of my wedding bouquet.  And he is saving up to take me on an exotic trip for our 25th in 4 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009