Could this be implantation bleeding?

Last month I thought I had IB, but it was a BFN. I'm pretty sure that I've finally determined that (1st period after Nuva-Ring was 5/31 ) after 3 cycles that I'm in between 25-27 days, so according to my charts I ovulated between 7/31 (earliest) and 8/3 (latest). We have been DTD everyday to every other day 4 days before my range of ovulation - 8/7. My EWCM seemed scarce so we've been using Pre-Seed through the last two cycles as to help. I had VERY creamy CM (pretty sure that means I ovulated) on 8/7. LMP was 7/21 and was normal for the first two days and then traces if anything for the next two (usually 4-5 days). My period is due somewhere between the 8/14-8/16. Last night I saw light brown spots on my panties. There was light pink/brown on my tp and "tissue" in the toilet after my BM last night and today. I'm SO confused, what's happening, could this be IB? Should I test? HELP!!! I'm trying to relax, but...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!for your own well being and safty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• anon!...cmon. no need to scare her. thats prlly implantation bleeding and no need to worry! just test and see if your pregnant. GL :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009