What would you do if...

everytime your dh went in for a kiss and you thought thats what you were going to get but instead he bites lip hard? Im so sick of it and i told him to stop cause it hurts but he keeps doing it. It almost kinda makes me feel like he doesnt like kissing me. I feel like he thinks he has to kiss me so the only way he gets pleasure out of it is if he hurts me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• bite him back
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• trust me i have and he just bites even harder cause it makes him mad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• thats wierd
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• wow, what an idiot he is. He's cheating himself out of some great make out time. I hope he doesn't do that when he kisses something lower!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Off the top of my head...... either has some sort of pent up something or he gets into pain. How long have you been together? How long has he been doing this? Why does he say he does this? What's so darn funny about it? Does he do it every time? To me this could be a relationship breaker.

Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 8:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• refuse to kiss him (or anything else) until he talks with you about it
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• we have been married for over a year.He's been doing this for the last few months.He says he likes pain and he likes to hurt me.And he does it everytime
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• if it were me, i wouldn't kiss him at all. or anything else. if he didn't end up stopping, i'd leave. but that's just my opinion...i'm not into the pain stuff. maybe he should have told you about this fetish before you got married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Wow what a weirdy. Punch him in the mouth next time. Then say its funny i like to hurt u. Or tell him to stop or u will leave.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree... Bite him back.. You could bite his 'manhood' and i'm sure he wouldn't do it again ;-)
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009