Does anyone know a real and effective way to make extra cash from home?

I am a part time receptionist and looking for a way to make extra cash from my own home!! I need an effective and easy way to make cash!!

smedina

Asked by smedina at 8:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try oDesk. Maybe your lucky and you can score a few jobs!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• A home business would give you the flexibility to work whenever you had free time. I have one with Ameriplan and I only work a few hours while my daughter naps. I needed somthing to bring in extra money to help the hubby out :)
    There isn't any selling or cold calling involved and it is not hard to do AT ALL :) Thank goodness!!
    I get paid daily and monthly so the income is nice plus we get benefits and discounts at tons of retailers nationwide(papa johns, dominoes, zaxby's, subway, discount tire....)
    You can email me or shoot me a message on here if you'd like some info.
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:01 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have some great ideas on this site. I update it and also do reviews. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Cashle is the PERFECT place to work from home. Cashle is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. You work when YOU want and also, get paid when YOU want! There is NO minimum AND we have 24/7 live support so there is never no need to go without knowing what to do. We also have an option where you can earn whatever you want from Amazon.com for FREE. This site is PERFECT for those needing money everyday and/or wanting to start Christmas shopping. I been with this site TWO years and LOVE it!

Cashle..click here

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell candles, what woman doesn't love candles? AFFORDABLE, great smelling, long lasting what's not to love? Compared to the well known Yankee candles, our heritage line is 4 oz more, $6 cheaper. You can earn your kit for free this month with lots of extras. Gold Canyon sells more than canldes though, from a home line to a body line and everything in between. It's a great way to meet new people, have fun, and earn extra cash. If you would like to learn more feel free to send me a message or check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I work from home with a company that we get paid daily and have free websites and training all the way
    Please call me
    Louella 303-216-1722
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009