what do u do when your babydaddy telly u not to call everyday

like rite he has my daughter

kaylismomma464

Asked by kaylismomma464 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This is a hard question to answer. I'd have to know more information. It depends on if it is upsetting your daughter to hear from you and she can't see you, because then when you hang up he has to deal with telling your daughter that she isn't going to see you today. Maybe he has a good reason for telling you not to call every day. Maybe limit it to a day or two before she gets to see you. Hope this helps! :)
    jentro90

Answer by jentro90 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I guess it depends on your daughters age and how much you trust her dad. If my husband and I are out of town and my parents have our children I call to say good morning and good night. I know they are safe and having fun with grandma, I just want them to know Im thinking about them. You wouldnt want him calling all day everyday while you have her.... but she should be able to call you when she wants and you should be able to call and say good night.
    dstny1998

Answer by dstny1998 at 5:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would set up an arrangement that works for both of you. I know people who set up to talk to their kids at the same time every day, or some sort of schedule. I can understand, he may want time alone with his child. It depends, you should consider what you do when you have your child. Do you let him call everyday and talk to her? Whatever you two decide, it should go both ways. Although this is the ideal situation, be careful, he can actually file charges and set it up so that you can be arrested if you call. (Not trying to scare you, but I've seen no contact orders between parents before.) Anywho, tell him you want to set up a time to talk, don't jump him on the spot, then when you do talk to him, try to be calm, no matter how silly his suggestions or ideas seem. Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 9:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• talk to him about why not and then come to an arragement
    sammy04k

Answer by sammy04k at 11:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I don't know the specifics of the situation to give a clear answer, like is she a small child or older child, but you should be able to call once at the end of the day to check up on your child. On the other hand he needs time to bond with her too. If he called every single day when you had her how would you feel? Maybe you two can agrrange a time that you will call so that at least he can know when to expect to hear from you in the future.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2008