whats wrong?

I have had this bad bad cramp and its just getting worse. It hurts to pee and this white stringy stuff comes out i have an app friday with my obgyn but i would like to know if any of u have an idea.

I took a test and it said neg so i really dont know if it could bt that it been 3 weeks and the test still says neg. what could it be or what should i ask my doctor?

I had a pap just about 3 months ago so idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like a uti to me too....I used to get the worst cramps ever when I had one...if that 's what it is they'll usually just give you antibiotics.I sympathize..it is painful..good luck....
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Well i have the same thing arong with me but i am also 32 weeks pregnant.. It started when i was 16 weeks and now it comes and goes.. but painful..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• theres no way im that far if i am pregnant then i would only be about 4 weeks i have a 4 month old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• maybe a uti.. I would go back to the drs and double check.. gl
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009