what was your 1st pregnancy symptom & how early did you find out?

Just thought this would be fun.........

Mine was the day b4 i was suppose to start & my older sis came over & poked my tummy & said "you have a gut, your prego"!! well im quite small but i was so offended & she made me take a test & sure enough i was!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my boobs really hurt, that was my first symptom.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• that is odd, there is usally a bit of weight loss first (the slump before the bump).

the day we conceived (four weeks after we married), my husband kept saying that there was something different about me, that I was glowing. the next morning he announced that i was pregnant. i laughed at him and refused to talk a test until my period was ten days late; then it was his turn to laugh

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I didn't have any symptoms. I took a test with my friend because she thought she was pregnant and I was making her feel better by taking one with her. I was pregnant and she wasn't. I was two weeks.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had two at once....started the same time. I had breast tenderness and my stomach felt funny, like something didnt agree with me. They started a week before my missed period. I took a test the day after it was due.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Aside from dreaming I was pregnant a week before I found out, I had an aversion to beer. Which for me was weird cuz I love my Miller Lite lol. But I was on vacation that week and just didn't feel like drinking. After that, it was the breast tenderness and heartburn.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My nipples were tingling and my breasts hurt like hell. I knew right away but had it confirmed at 5 weeks.
    javila

Answer by javila at 9:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had no clue. my mom told me I was pregnant. I told her she was nuts but turns out she was right

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My boobs stared hurting, and since I have a 3 year old already, I knew I was pregnant. I took a test, and the line was VERY faint. So, I went to the hospital, just to be sure, since I don't have time to take off of work. And I am 4 weeks pregnant :)
    mommy824

Answer by mommy824 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009