Omg, ouch....help.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm carrying REALLY high lately. He's sitting so high that it's difficult for me to sit up and even to breathe at times. My ribs and upper back feel like they are stretched to the limit. Does anyone know of anything to make the baby move down a little, or of anything that provides relief? Lying down doesn't do much...nothing I've tried has. Any ideas?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL Welcome to the last trimester :P
    Unfortunatly there isnt much you can do, maybe try something cold on your belly, lay on your left side, and a lot of walking (if you can handle it). I have also have heard that sitting and gently bouncing up and down on an exercize ball will help too. Good Luck!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 9:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i had a LOT of rib pain around 7 months. it was horrible! ds had his feet in my ribs on one side and his booty in my ribs on the other side! around 8 months it got much better and then i was relatively comfortable until 40 weeks. 40-41 weeks was pretty uncomfortable though. i didn't find anything that helped really either. i hope it gets better for you!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• it will be like that from now tell u have ur baby sorry:( i know how it fells
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Get on your hands and knees (Doggy position) And let your belly hang. Just rock back and forth. Also, take a bath. I usually take about 2-3 a day. LOL And drink plenty of water.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2009