im so excited!

My last question-"whats for dinner" made the popular questions. lol. i know it may not seem like a big deal but i never get in the popular section. lmao-it made me smile.
this really isnt a question soooo........how was your day? we went to church, went grocery shopping, came home and made dinner and now relaxing.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I get a kick out of having a popular question too. You never know what's going to make it!

We had our son's first birthday party today! It was so much fun. We had hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill, ate cake, and opened presents. He was so tired by the end he could barely walk anymore (not that it stopped him from trying!). It was a really nice day.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Hubby left for North Dakota this morning at 7:30 am. I was sad so I laid down and slept while our kids watched a movie... Then we all got up, put a ton of sunscreen on and played in the pool, well they played while I cleaned it and got some exercise.... Then lunch, took care of my flowers, read some of my book in the shade while the kids played in the pool again, supper, and then bedtime for them, ahhhhhh....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I never look at the popular questions so I have no idea if any of mine have ever made the list. Awesome that your did though! I always enjoy getting a popular answer though. Not so much to be on the list but because it means that someone actually read the answer and it may have helped.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2009