what do u think?

My hus who is 27 has a lil sister that is16. Well she just recently moved in with a 20 yr old. Dont u think that is nasty? We do. She is now planning to get married to him and they havent been together not even 5 months. My hus doesnt even want anything to do with her cause it just makes him sick... She wont listen to any one and she thinks she knows it all. I think that guy must not can get any one his own age ? What u think?

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't really see the problem, they are just 4 years apart...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think someone should call the police and have him arrested and her taken back home. It's illegal. Her parents need to tell her to come home or be detained as a runaway. She's a minor. There are rules they have to abide by. nasty? yes it is and it's why there are laws against it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It 's only 4 years but but 4 years is a lot when your 16.. if she was 20 and he 24 it would be different but she is just a little child my little sis is 15 and she wouldn't go for someone is 19 cause its a little weird and he probably only wants one thing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• nope. i see nothing nasty about it. 4 years..thats it. when i was 16 i had a boyfriend(now hubby) who was 20. we had been together since i was 15 and he was 18 and a month later he turned 19. i dont think its nasty at all! i really dont see a problem with it. 16..2 years until she becomes an adult..if you get her taken away from him it will push her to want him even more..let her be,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes, it is only four years, but the ages are totally different. 16 year olds dont know anything about anything. They think they know it all and are invincable. Don't worry, this relationship won't last.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• no thats not nasty. i had a 20 yr old boyfriend when i was 16. boys mature slower then girls.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Wow i see all these answers and it kind of bothers me. Im 16 yrs old and ill let everyone know that i met my babys father when i was 15 and he was 25, he jus recently turned twenty seven and im about to be 17, no the relationship did not last and he did me very dirty cuz im now 5 months preg wit his baby, no its not nasty, and in some places its not illegal with parents concent. But everyone has different opinions, im very mature for my age and i do see i did wrong by going with an older guy but i was in love and this girl obviously is too, let them be, if it dont work it dont work but dont ever disown family cuz of who they r with. my father has nothing to do with me now cuz im pregnant and it hurts my feelings but its ok, it was not planned and its not my fault but i accept the consequences. Thats just my opinion so dont get offended. hope everything works with u guys.
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Personally I do not agree with it. My daughter will not be raised that way.

The problem is not the age difference. The problem is her age. I don't agree with disowning a family member. It doesn't matter what they have done. You never know how this relationship will end up. I know some couples who were in this situation and are still happily married after 40 odd years. Yet some were immature when they got together and it ended abruptly and there were some ugly self inflicted consequences.

Just be there for the girl.
    Jennb82

Answer by Jennb82 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think it is sweet and your husband should respect and support his little sister who must need family and want them around during this time in her life. It is only a four year difference it only seems large because they are young.
    How does 26 and 30 sound? fine, right?
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 16 and 20 are soooo diffrent I am sorry.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009