Is happiness impossible for me?

My babys daddy called today and i been waitin on him to call and check on the pregnancy n see how the baby and i are doin, well the only thing he could do is put me down and yell at me for talkin to some guy, u know what he asked me? he asked, did that guy wear a condom did he jizz inside of u, and are u lettin my baby swallow some mans cum? can u believe it? what do i do? he gets mad when i try to move on with another guy but yet he has been with this girl since two days aftr we broke up and i dont yell at him for wantin to be with someone, why does he do it to me? i need help, how do i live with this? how do i get over it? will i ever be happy?

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really like all the answers i've so far and agree with all of them. It's time to not be available for him to control.Some children are better off without the other parent than live this kind of controlling crude nasty man!!
    He controls you because you let him. Only when you realize there is better out there and leave him in the dust, will you and your baby have a better life
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• maybe you should change your number and make it private and just let this dirt bag live his life and if still he chases you slap a restraining order on him best of luck !! TO YOU
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• When he's not with you, he doesn't want you but no one else can have you.. i think its more jealousy than anything..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Ditch the personal relationship and only keep him in your life with things regarding the baby. Tell him to mind his own damn business and to read a book, you can't "jizz in a baby's mouth" or whatever nasty thing he said.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• don't take his calls. He's trying to control you (and doing a good job) and lower your self esteem not to mention strip you of happiness. Let him go. What a horrible mind he has. He's not worth your time. You will find happiness when you cut him loose.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree with what the other posters are saying. . . don't call and don't take his calls. . . just slap him with child support. . . Don't let him or his words controle you. You are better then that. . . He can just kiss your. . . butt
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009